The Throne of Fire Book Review

Throne Of Fire : Bonus Short Story: The Staff Of Serapis - Reprint By Rick  Riordan (paperback) : Target

Title: The Throne of Fire

Author: Rick Riordan

Genre: Sci-Fi, Egyptian mythology

Plot Summary: The evil serpent Apophis is rising, and he plans to destroy the world by devouring the sun god, Ra. Carter and Sadie need all the help they can get. Ra is their best bet to defeating Apophis, the only problem is, he’s been gone for centuries. Carter and Sadie don’t know where to find him. Carter, Sadie, and friends now have to go on a quest to find the sun god, in the hopes that they can awaken him and defeat the serpent.

Protagonist: Two siblings, Sadie and Carter Kane, who are learning to understand their powers and save the world.

Antagonist: A serpent from ancient Egyptian mythology, named Apophis, who plans to break free from his prison and bring chaos.

Favorite Character: My favorite character is still Sadie, because I love her personality.

Setting: Modern times, at the Brooklynn House and in the Duat.

Conflict: Man vs. Man, because a man is helping Apophis rise to power, and Carter and Sadie have to fight him.

Recommendation: I really like this series, because the characters are relatable and funny, and the adventures they go on are crazy and fun to read. If you like Mythology, I recommend this book. I rate it a 4 out of 5 stars.

Hashtags: #Egypt #siblings #evilserpents #sungods

Initials: CB, Clara Boggan